Date(s) – 21 Dec 2013 until 22 Dec 2013
9:30 AM – 4:00 PM
Holiday Inn (Emory)
The biggest ever fun & friendly, one-day startup class
for people who want to start their own business.
Join small business expert, author and co-founder of WowNowWhat Cheryl Hubbard – and other aspiring entrepreneurs in this special Entrepreneurship 2014 event to learn how to turn your idea into a business in just one day
What you’ll learn:
- How to uncover your BIG Idea and research the market
- 5 points to include in a business plan
- The must-do’s – register the company and protect your brand
- Straight forward finance and easy budgeting techniques
- Set-up tips on office tech, furnishings & fashion!
- All things web – building a home online
- Simple sales roadmap and cold-calling made easy
- Make some noise! Successful marketing on a budget
- 5 essential social media tools and how to make the most of them
- Team work – how to grow the business without outgrowing the home
- Happy Customers and Balanced Business – you can achieve it all!
What else you get:
- StartUp Kit
- StartUp Saturday classes are fun, friendly and welcoming. You’ll have plenty of time to ask questions, meet your classmates and share your experiences – on the day and on our website afterwards.
The ticket price includes a free startup book, worth $19.99, which includes over $750-worth of savings on business essentials – plus, coffee and cake!
About Cheryl Hubbard
Cheryl Hubbard is an energetic and enthusiastic business expert, founder of WowNowWhat.com, co-founder of Inspired My StartUp, and publisher of mobile apps that include You Asked What? Ask the Coach Your Most Burning Questions and The StartUp Resources Toolbox.